Back to All Events

Electing Large Partnerships

Provide each partner with a copy of Schedule K-1 (Form 1065-B), Partner's Share of Income (Loss) From an Electing Large Partnership. The due date applies even if the partnership requests an extension of time to file the Form 1065-B by filing Form 7004.

Earlier Event: March 10
Employees Who Work for Tips
Later Event: March 31
Electronic Filing of Forms