Are you a current QuickBooks Pro or Premier user thinking about switching to QuickBooks Enterprise?
Using an accounting software product other than QuickBooks but wanting to switch to QuickBooks?
Now is a great time to make your move!
The Great QuickBooks Trade-In Event is on now through May 27, 2016. Current users of QuickBooks Pro and Premier or customers switching from another accounting software product can trade in their software for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and save up to 50%!
How It Works
Call for your trade-in value
Give us a call (318-465-3674) and we’ll let you know what you paid for QuickBooks. No matter when you purchased, you’ll get the full value to credit towards your upgrade.* Switching from a competitor’s product? No problem. Show us your purchase receipt and we’ll go from there.
Pay the difference
Purchase QuickBooks Enterprise and apply your credit. You could save up to 50% instantly.
Start using the most flexible QuickBooks
With our help, you will be up and running on QuickBooks Enterprise in no time.
Enterprise goes beyond your QuickBooks
FLEXIBLE AND GROWS WITH YOUR BUSINESS
Set up 1-30 users in no time. QuickBooks Enterprise delivers the functionality you need to manage your accounting, payroll, payments, inventory, and more. 
6X THE CAPACITY OF OTHER QUICKBOOKS PRODUCTS
The ability to add up to one million names gives you the power to track hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors, and items. 
Whether you're new to business management software or already a QuickBooks customer, you'll find it easy to manage your accounting and business needs.
Track items to specific bins within a warehouse, scan barcodes to enter data fast, easily set up FIFO inventory costing, and much more. 
ANYTIME, ANYWHERE ACCESS
FROM ANY DEVICE
Now with the option to get QuickBooks Enterprise with Hosting, you'll have added flexibility to access data whenever, wherever, from any device. 
Get clearer insights with 2x as many custom data fields and Intuit's most powerful reporting tool yet - Advanced Reporting. 
Compare your QuickBooks to QuickBooks Enterprise
Contact us today to take advantage of The Great QuickBooks Trade-In Event
* Offer expires May 27, 2016, and is valid for new customers purchasing QuickBooks Enterprise 2016 or QuickBooks Enterprise 2016 with Hosting. We will apply the purchase price of your current
QuickBooks toward your new QuickBooks Enterprise or QuickBooks Enterprise with Hosting subscription. Credit is limited to a maximum of $1,700 or the price of the new product, whichever is less. You must purchase an equivalent or greater number of user licenses as you currently have with QuickBooks. For example, if you currently have QuickBooks Premier 3, you must purchase QuickBooks Enterprise 2016 3-user. For year one, receive up to 50% off the current list price of an annual subscription every year unless and until you cancel. After year one, your credit card account will be automatically charged the then-current price of the QuickBooks Enterprise subscription rate every year unless and until you cancel. Cancel at any time by calling 800-300-8179 prior to your renewal date. If you cancel outside of the 60 days satisfaction period you will have access to QBES for the remainder of the year in which you paid an annual subscription. The following year you will no longer have access to the product or any of its connected services. We will authorize your card to ensure prompt order processing, resulting in a temporary hold on your account. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
1. Requires purchase of additional licenses. All users must be on the same-year version of QuickBooks to access the same company file.
2. Enterprise allows you to add up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items.) Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
3. Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service subscription. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Enterprise only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Enterprise users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Enterprise sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Enterprise license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
4. Advanced Inventory is included in the Platinum subscription. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and an Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, and when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
5. Requires QuickBooks Enterprise 2015-2016 with an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription and Internet connection. You'll automatically receive any new versions of our product that are released, when and if available, along with updates to your current version.
6. The QuickBooks Enterprise subscription is good for 12 months from QuickBooks Enterprise purchase date subscription renewal date. You have the option to add Intuit Data Protect for free as an active subscriber to QuickBooks Enterprise. Service begins as of the date activated and continues through to the expiration date of your QuickBooks Enterprise subscription. Online Backup Service requires Internet access and an active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage, which includes all 45 days which you have stored. In some cases data damage may be too extensive and the data file may be non-recoverable. QuickBooks support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week; the U.S.-based QuickBooks Enterprise support team is available weekdays from 4:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Pacific Standard time. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone contact to one hour and to one incident. Active QuickBooks Enterprise subscription members receive new versions of our products when and if released within 12 months of QuickBooks Enterprise purchase date or subscription renewal date. Online access to training is included with each QuickBooks Enterprise subscription.